EYELASH TRANSPLANT: THE START OF MY JOURNEY


EYELASH TRANSPLANT: THE START OF MY JOURNEY


So I'm reposting this here because my other blog site is unwieldy to use!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been debating whether to get an eyelash transplant for some time now... There is a paucity of information available on the internet, which is why I decided to make this blog.


In short, an eyelash transplant is the transplantation of hair (usually from the scalp) into the eyelash line. Each hair follicle is carefully extracted from the scalp (or other hair-bearing areas of the body) and placed into the eyelid. 

A simple google search yields some scary looking pictures with ladies who have either unwieldy looking eyelashes to patients with leg hairs growing out of their lids.

It has been quite hard to find anyone's experiences and I've had to search high and low to find anyone who has had this procedure.
....So I've decided to go ahead and try the procedure myself. Pretty drastic, I know. However, I've thought about this for a long time (almost 7 years).

I have previously tried latanoprost and bimatoprost (prostoglandin solutions) to my upper lash line. Whilst there was minimal hair growth (2-3 mm), the trade off was darkening and irritation of my eyelid.  I, thankfully, never experienced hair growth anywhere else!

Initially,  I was apprehensive about the thought of scalp hair growing out 
my eyelid and the long term maintenance. However, I get lash extensions almost every 2-3 weeks and this takes more than 1.5 hours of my time.

Call me crazy, but after careful consideration I have (maybe somewhat foolishly) decided to proceed with the operation.... 

Comments

  1. Eyelashes Hair Transplant is a surgery where lost eyelashes because of hereditary qualities, injury, consume or alopecia need to get treated so as to improve the thickness and thickness of hair on eyelids. This strategy is otherwise called eyelash embed

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for sharing beneficial information .to get more information kindly visit my blog also Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here to provide a top spa listing in Dubai. we also provide massage therapy services in al barsha, naif, deira, al mankhool, al wasl, al muraqqabat Spa in Dubai Investment Park

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'VE DONE IT! - eyelash transplant booked in